Ivana brings to Secret Women’s Business Physiotherapy a wealth of experience, combining her skills in manual therapy, exercise prescription, dry needling with a deep passion for women’s health physiotherapy. Ivana’s gentle manner, warmth and experience ensure all her patients feel at ease.
Ivana’s passion for women’s health was ignited as a sole female practitioner in a busy private practice clinic. In this environment Ivana found herself being sought out and valued by women not only musculoskeletal injuries but also for their most concerning conditions including incontinence, pelvic pain, and pre and post-natal recovery.
Once working in the area of women’s health, Ivana’s passion grew quickly and her desire to specialise in this area of physiotherapy emerged. Since 2017, Ivana has focused her professional learning in the complex and multi-faceted area of women’s health.
As a physiotherapist, Ivana strives to work collaboratively with her patients to achieve their treatment goals, encourages self-management of ongoing conditions and promotes personal control of general health and lifestyle improvements.
Outside of work Ivana enjoys knitting, spending time with family and friends, pilates and walking
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Post Graduate Training
- 2021 Pelvic Floor Research Update (2 days, The Female Pelvic Floor, WHTA) Sept 2021
- Birth Choices (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA), Feb 2021
- Trauma Informed Physiotherapy Practice (2 days, Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA), Jan 2021
- The Pregnant Pelvis, Angela James, Sept 2020
- Electrical Stimulation for Pelvic Health, Fiona Rogers, August 2020
- Diane Lee’s Diastisis Recti Abdominus (DRA) Course, February 2020
- Chronic Pelvic Pain – Genitourinary and Anorectal Chronic Pelvic Pain Disorders (Advance Pelvic Floor WHTA), Feb 2020
- Male Pelvic Floor Workshop, June 2019
- Stress Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Pessary Management (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA), Nov 2018
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy 5 Day Intensive Introduction, Nov 2017
- Pre and Post Natal Pilates, Unite Health, June 2017
- 3D Assessment & Treatment of the Pelvic Complex and Lumber Spine, June 2016
Pelvis, Lumbar Spine & other Musculoskeletal Post Graduate Training
- Level 2 Sports Trainer Course, Oct 2014
- GEMt Trigger Point Dry Needling Level 1, Oct 2014
- GEMt Trigger Point Dry Needling Level 2, Oct 2014
- GEMt Trigger Point Dry Needling Level 3, Oct 2014
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 1