Nadine is a highly motivated and conscientious physiotherapist who has dedicated her experience and passion to women’s health research, education and clinical practice over the past 6 years. Nadine believes that all women deserve the opportunity to live their best lives and strongly emphasises the importance of incorporating her patient’s values into individualized, evidence-based solutions and management plans.
Nadine has provided caring solutions in various settings for women across the lifespan, including hospital maternity wards, specialised pelvic health clinics and private practice. Nadine’s advanced training in assessment and management of women’s health-related conditions along with her Masters Degree majoring in Continence & Women’s Health, demonstrate her commitment to delivering the highest quality care to women.
When she is not involved in her clinical work, study and research, Nadine enjoys spending quality time with her family and friends, admiring nature and seeking experiences where she can share and understand knowledge and customs across cultures.
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Post Graduate Training
- Masters of Clinical Physiotherapy – Majoring in Continence & Women’s Health, 2018 – present;
- Functional Colorectal Conference Brisbane, March 2019
- Continence Foundation Australia, QLD Conference: Women’s Health Through the Life Stages (Brisbane), March 2018
- Stress Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Pessary Management (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA) March 2018
- Photobiomodulation: Pelvic Pain and Pudendal Neuralgia, February 2018
- Physiotherapy Clinical Educator Training, February 2018
- Anorectal Disorders, (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA) August 2017
- Overactive Bladder (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA) September 2016
- Genitourinary & Anorectal Pain Disorders (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHAT) August 2016
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Imaging –RPAH, September 2015
- Advances in Gynaecological Oncology – Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, September 2015
- 3 day Planning and Facilitating Groups Training Program allowing the facilitation of Physiotherapy based antenatal classes, July 2015
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy 5 Day Intensive Introduction, February 2015