As one of the founding team of physiotherapists at Secret Women’s Business, Jenny brings over 30 years of experience working across the public and private health sectors and through her continued advanced training in women’s health.
Jenny is a patient, caring and nurturing physiotherapist who is driven to make a difference. She gets deep satisfaction in supporting women with incontinence and bladder and bowel dysfunction, prolapse, pelvic pain, and issues in pregnancy and the post-partum period. Jenny places a high value on being able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team at Secret Women’s Business where she can liaise with other highly experienced professionals to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
In her free time, Jenny enjoys supporting her whole family in their life endeavours, has a love of the water, especially swimming, and enjoys running weekly Core Gymball group physiotherapy classes for her Thursday morning ladies.
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Post Graduate Training
- 2021 Pelvic Floor Research Update (2 days, The Female Pelvic Floor, WHTA) Sept 2021
- 2020 Pelvic Floor Research Update (2 days, Childbearing Year – Pregnancy and Early Postpartum) Oct 2020
- 2019 Pelvic Floor Research Update (2 days, SUI, POP, OAB & Pain) June 2019
- Sexual Dysfunction (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA) September 2018
- Explain Pain (2 days, David Butler and Tim Cocks) October 2018
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Laser (Dr Alex Izurietta) August 2018
- Sydney South Pelvic Floor Meeting: Perineal Trauma and Endoanal Ultrasound (3 days) February 2017
- Rectal Examination (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA) September 2016
- Advanced Pessary Practical (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA) September 2016
- Pelvic Floor Relationship to Exercise, Sport and Musculoskeletal Dysfunction (Advance Pelvic Floor WHTA) February 2016
- RANZCOG Pelvic Floor Assessment Workshop (Professor Dietz) September 2013
- Type III Stress Urinary Incontinence – Intrinsic Sphincter Deficiency (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA) May 2013
- Chronic Pelvic Pain – Genitourinary and Anorectal Chronic Pelvic Pain Disorders (Advance Pelvic Floor WHTA) May 2012
- Stress Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Pessary Management (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA) February 2012
- WHRIA Pelvic & Perineal Pain Symposium, February 2012
- Practical Pelvic Floor Assessment Workshop (Sherin Jarvis, RHW) November 2010
- Overactive Bladder Syndrome (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA) November 2010
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy 5 Day Intensive Introduction (WHTA) October 2010