Rebecca is an enthusiastic physiotherapist who is adept at communicating and building rapport with all the women she sees. She consistently provides the best, evidenced based care to all her patients. Since graduating in 2016 Rebecca quickly realised her passion in physiotherapy lay in the area of Women’s Health. Rebecca enjoys educating women in both one on one and group settings and her enthusiasm and positive approach motivates all patients she treats.
Prior to joining the team at SWB Rebecca spent 4 years working in private practice and further developing her expertise in Womens’ Health Physiotherapy. During this time Bec, as we affectionately know her, showed her thirst for knowledge and passion for women’s health physiotherapy by taking the time out of her busy private practice workload to continue her training attending regular inservices with our SWB team. After several years of mentoring with SWB we were delighted for her to officially become part of the team in 2020.
Bec enjoys an active lifestyle participating in playing volleyball, taking her dog Luna for a walk, crossfit and reformer pilates.
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Post Graduate Training
- Overactive Bladder (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA), Feb 2021
- Biannual Pelvic Floor Research Update (2 days, Childbearing Year – Pregnancy and Early Postpartum) Oct 2020
- Stress Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Pessary Management (Advanced Pelvic Floor WHTA) July 2020
- Faecal incontinence: evidence based assessment and treatment, July 2020
- Understanding transgender health, June 2020
- Pelvic floor dysfunction in women: Tackling barriers, May 2020
- Explain Pain (2 days, NOI) November 2019
- Food Intolerance, Gut Health and Pelvic Pain, August 2019
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy 5 Day Intensive Introduction, May 2018